Monday, September 22, 2014

The Youngest


 This little man is full of life, so responsible and very happy these days. 
He is having fun at pre-k in the morning and says that kindergarten in the afternoon is awesome! His pre-k teacher asked him if he wanted to do some kindergarten work and he replied "kindergarten work is for kindergarten" which means he is in Pre-K to have fun with his new friends. 
He always says it was a great day at school. Today he was excited because he was line leader, he is the first to bring home the sharing backpack(today and he already picked out a lego creation and a picture of Chompers to share) and he got his first "bee" something they get when they are a good listener etc..I am really enjoying this age and soaking him up. 
 He is also excited about his impending birthday next week. He wants a Star Wars party again.. he loves Star Wars! this means the cat is being tormented more than usual...but as you can tell he doesn't mind too much. 
Today Fieldin drew our house being taken away by all the party balloons that will be at his party... 
 Last weekend he had another soccer game and scored two goals.
 He enjoys soccer and gives it his all. 
I can't believe he is almost 6. I adore this kid so very much. 
I love to hear him read everything he comes across, watch him draw, his infectious laugh, his kindness toward others and his all around confidence. 
Today he was "fainting" a little too realistically on the couch. The minute I worried he cracked a little smile and said"watch me faint again"... He is always doing something, moving, imagining and pretending. I can barely keep up but I love it. He makes me tired but he also makes me laugh and makes me so, so happy. 

No comments: