Sunday, August 9, 2009

While I Read Harry Potter......

So I needed to read a book today. I miss holding a book sometimes. There isn't much time for it these days. So as I relax on the sofa reading Harry Potter I take a moment to look around and see...The baby who is making noises like a pirate. "arrghh" he says. Should I be concerned that he speaks "pirate" before he can say "bye,bye" I am sure I should be. While watching the baby giving me his two toother grin while wielding a pirate sword of fine guilded foam, my eyes wander to Jeff. He is laying on the floor like a wounded soldier, hoping to find some extra energy. He only moves when the baby starts to eat pieces of the weekend paper. Then he finds inside himself lightening fast speed before resuming his fetal like position on the floor. "He really needs coffee" I think. Greta...where's Greta? I find her at the table doing a puzzle, while telling a story of pixies in pixie hollow. Something about fairy wings and every fairy doing what they are supposed to...sounds like a good place. Then I stop and think...which is more entertaining really? my family or Potter......hmmmm.

No comments: