Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mr. Hanky The Christmas Poo


**Warning- Potty Humor Below**
So all South park fans have to know about Mr. Hanky. Jeff and I used to watch South Park years ago before we even got married and had munchkins.....when we still had time to watch the tube. Our Mr. Hanky was created by me about 10 years ago for a joke but some how it is still in our Christmas decoration box and has followed us to every new home. It has spent the last 7 years at this house spending the holidays in our downstairs bathroom. I never imagined he would become a tradition or that I would ever introduce him to my children, but yesterday Greta found him. She is very much into potty humor right now, so there was no better timing. She had me repeat his name over and over as she laughed uncontrollably and then had to ask "Does he jump out of the toilet?" giggle..giggle. I apologize to Future Greta for this warped Holiday discovery and to my future grandchildren who will hear about it ( I am sure of this). So with that.... Happy 10th Birthday Mr. Hanky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are both laughing uncontrollably at this story. I'm not sure if this is what SP had in mind for Mr Hanky!