Friday, September 26, 2014

Around Here

Wow, the weeks are flying by. 
We are still adjusting to new schedules. Out of everyone I feel this the most and that is ok. 
I think everything should be figured out and running smoothly in a few weeks. 
Greta has started volleyball and doing really well. She found her sport and I am thrilled for her. It's nice to find an activity you love and she is dedicating extra time to it and it shows. I am very proud and amazed at how well she serves and hits. It's something she wants to do daily in her free time and I am getting used to hearing the ball thump on our house repeatedly. She chose to not play basketball this year and concentrate on volleyball instead. I hope to get pics/video soon.
She is also planning on joining 4-H this year for baking and Math team starts up soon. As I keep saying, she is changing and I am trying to keep up:) 
 This little guy took a karate class with a friend today and loved it. He's been wanting to try it for awhile. He was all smiles and was so excited. He is still loving school. I am so thankful. 
Somehow with all the craziness I feel like we are having more evenings at home which I love. I think that has to do with Fieldin just having soccer on the weekends. We have a little more time to play in the backyard looking for frogs and relaxing which we need after last year. 

No comments: