Saturday, October 10, 2009

Indie Girl

Sorry I haven't posted much this week. It's been one of THOSE weeks. You know what I mean. Weeks with craziness, sickness, unexpected plumbing and a dead appliance... yep one of those weeks. Luckily we can take a break from it all and watch a "Greta Performance" She has a bit of indie girl to her. This song is entitled "I shiver and I quiver". My 4 year old rhymes better than I do. I am not ashamed to admit it, actually I am quite proud :) Another joy this week, the babe is really getting chatty. He asks us for apples now. He can say piggy. He says Good-bye and thank you. He repeats our words. He say "honk, honk" in the car. It amazes me how fast babies pick up on language. He is speaking twice as much as he did last week. I'll try to get a video up of him speaking soon. His favorite words are still "up & down" and "uh oh". No surprise that "uh oh" would be used frequently around this house.

No comments: