Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Living With A Royal

We now live in a castle and we have a Royal in our midst. Living with a Royal is a bit tough sometimes. I am not sure when she is Greta or Cinderella. "Mommy" she says, "if I don't have the super fancy princess shoes on, I am just Greta". I guess it is the crown and all those Princess skirts that are throwing me off.

We were also appointed to our royal jobs today. I am the royal gardener(I help cut roses for her vases and pull the mean weeds), Jeff is the royal cook/baker and prince Fieldin is the royal water getter. I am not sure what his job entails but I have a feeling he will do poorly since he can't reach the sink, I mean water well, this is a castle after all. I must say her Royalness is quite nice, at least she lets us live here.

I was lucky enough today to have all my wishes granted by two princess/fairy godmothers waiving wands wildly in my face saying "Bippity Boppity Boo" and "Do you wish for a unicorn?". They spent most of their time granting me a new gown and a pretty hairdo. I took this as a hint to comb my hair and change my sweats, sadly their magic wasn't quite strong enough for me to do that.

I must go, my gardening duties are done and Ihave been summoned to make woodland creature sugar cookies. I'm always up for making a cookie that looks like a hedgehog...


No comments: