Thursday, September 18, 2014

Around Here

No pictures this post, not that we haven't been busy. 
The kids are getting back into school mode and having growth spurts at the same time which is leaving them tired. Fieldin just grew an inch, he told his teacher "I grew a full inch because I work out". Greta has grown a little and I think is in the midst of growing even more. 
I'm getting used to the new classes and enjoying being back at work. A nasty fall during a run  left me laid up most of the time but I didn't break anything so I am thankful. 
Fieldin is enjoying soccer and made two goals his last game. Greta has been going to volleyball practice and starts games next week. 
This is the time of year for school functions, meetings and for me setting up my volunteering hours at the kids school. I hope to volunteer in each of the kids classes this year. 
Now that we are slowing down a bit, I hope to get some pictures and stories posted soon. 

No comments: