Monday, January 5, 2009

Two Capricorns and A Cake


My birthday is tomorrow. The cool thing is Jeffs birthday is the day after. For one day each year we are the same age and for one fleeting second we actually share a birthday. Then I happily pass my birthday off to Jeff to enjoy. Sharing a birthday each year is fun and we always share a cake. Two cakes sound good in theory, but it's not. Trust me. So tomorrow, for just one day, There will be two 33 year olds, a 3 year old and a 3 month old in our house. I have no idea what that means but maybe we should buy a lotto ticket or something. Today was full of card and gift making by Miss Greta and tonight the resident bakers are hard at work baking this years "wishing treat".( I eavesdropped, it's going to be cupcakes decorated like toadstools, Can't wait!) I'm not sure what Jeff is wishing for, scratch that, he'll wish for a winning seasons for the cubs. I think I may wish for a break in snow so we can get our mail delivered. I guess I'll see, I have 4 hours, 15 minutes to think about it and counting......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!