Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Around Here

 Around here I am catching up on outside work and getting behind on inside work.. I found the note above in the laundry room from Greta. "please wash my clothes in my hamper, Sincerely, Greta B."
 He created his own Star Wars At-At without directions. It is pretty impressive and he is proud of it. 
 Greta at basketball warm ups.. annoyed I am taking a pic.. She's the one in pink shorts that's first in line. She doesn't like me taking her pic anymore in front of people.. I am told it's embarrassing... 
 The kids pet slug they found in the backyard. Fieldin named him Olympian..because he's sooo fast. giggle giggle. 
 When Gret's not home he takes her favorite reading spot on the porch swing. 
 Welcoming back the smell of lilacs..
 The snakes are coming out of hibernation and I keep seeing them in the yard. This one was by my car door in the garage and freaked me out.. 
 This one loves 3D movies, his sister just likes the popcorn. 
 So happy the nights are longer to fit in more hikes. 
 these two.. 
the best places to smell the lilacs in our backyard.. 

No comments: