Saturday, January 11, 2014

Around Here

We took three pictures this last week... pretty sad. 
We did have a busy week. Jeff and I celebrated birthdays and the kids made us a gluten free blueberry/blackberry pie(below) that turned out very good. Nice work you two.. 
The kids made the pie the night before my bday and we were woken up very early on my birthday by Fieldin who asked" Is it time for pie?" He was not happy to hear he would have to wait til after dinner and Greta's basketball practice for pie. 
 This week was full of playdates, practices, school, another phase of updating Greta's room into a bigger girl room, crafty time fit in and some "I'm one year older" thinking on both Jeff and my part.. 
It was a full but good week. 
Here's a photo of Greta before her team pics.. I must do better with the camera next week... 


No comments: