Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to me. Happy Mother's day to you. I like this day. If only it was two days long.. A day for each child.:) I hope all of you, men and women that love and "mother" your children are enjoying your day. Today also makes me think of my mom and how much I miss her. She loved the beach, and spending the day there today, made me feel a bit closer to her. 
 Me and them. I'm a pretty lucky gal. 
 searching for treasures. 
 "our mom rocks" :)
 dino riding in the backyard. 
 Mother's day dinner ready for the oven. Courtesy of Jeff. It tasted like childhood. I haven't had salmon that tasted like this since the fish my dad caught when I was young. 
Jumping the whale in the backyard. It was hot here today! Glad we were in a little cooler locale most of the day. 
A thanks to Jeff who made us a great bbq lunch on the beach, Jeff for repotting my palm tree and my massive collection of chicks and hens that will be cascading over the rock wall this time next year(I hope), The kids for their BEAUTIFUL glitter portraits of them and Chomps and the portrait of mom that sweet Greta made for me to frame (so I can talk to my mom whenever I need to). 
Miss you mom.Thank you for the great day you three. 

No comments: