Sunday, May 13, 2012

Saturday

Jeff was spending the day out on the river fishing for salmon... 13 hours to be exact. He brought home a large Chinook salmon. So now we have a happy freezer with fish. My greedy self wouldn't mind having more...ahem.. Jeff. Here's what you missed on the homefront, Jeff. 

 Magic. The little man pulled a rabbit out of a hat for me MANY times. It was amazing...I wonder how he did it. 
 Fifteen minutes later I find him in his underwear surfing on the cat scratcher. Giggling and singing" hey woman.... I wanna go surfing." which is a song we listen to in the car. One of his favs. 

 Greta's last riding lesson. She really enjoyed them. We will wait and see for awhile on future lessons. I have to say I enjoyed watching her lessons and didn't make myself sick with worry:) She was very sad to say goodbye to Quiggly. We are taking the summer off on all lessons. Focusing on fun instead of schedules and I am very excited! 

 It was a "Popsicle day" which is Greta and Fieldin talk for a warm day. I am too cheap to buy Popsicles... a weird quirk of mine, so it is that time of year to keep my stock up in the freezer.
Afternoon reading, snacking and napping in the backyard

  It is officially "eating al fresco" time of year. The kids are on tablecloth duty from here on out. 



No comments: