Friday, March 16, 2012

Today


Today all I want to do is read Hunger Games.
Today I had fun volunteering in Greta's class.
Today we are going to see the Lorax.
Today Greta searched the house for Leprechauns.
Today Chompers has spent his day watching and calling the birds in the backyard.
Today we bought lots and lots of bubble soap.
Today we saw a bit of sunshine.
Today I watched Fieldin ride around on his bike with dried daisies hanging from his handle bars. So sweet.
Today I put a way a picture that Greta made of her and Fieldin chasing a goose with a net. Love it.
Today was the first day we were able to play at the park for awhile.
Today I drove around to see all the pretty spring bulbs up.
Today I drank two coffees.
Today I will run the dishwasher... twice
Today I really realize it is time to clean the garage.
Today I decide I like brussel sprouts but not parsnips.
Today we have a hummingbird at the feeder by our kitchen window.
Today has gone by too fast. Happy Friday Everyone.




No comments: