Monday, September 5, 2011

The Cape

I finally cleaned off my crafty table and found a sewing machine and this wonderful metallic like material. I originally was going to make Fieldy a knight dress up costume so he could wear it with his plastic armor but I made a 10 minute or less cape instead. No pattern or directions, no cutting.. just threw it together with some elastic I had laying around. When it isn't in use by the kids the kitty claims it..
Our hero leaping through the house with his cape...
he is super fast in this...
flying..
and luckily it fits Greta too. Our heroine informs me it is her cloak, not her cape.
You have your cape..er cloak...so be off to fight crime and keep our backyard safe!
and on a side note.. check out her big sister shirt, she wore that the day Fieldy was born. You all know that she outgrows her shoes and clothing faster than I can keep up but she can still fit into this shirt... Pretty cool!

No comments: