Sunday, September 4, 2011

What I Have Been Up To?

I haven't been writing much. I have been a little busy as of late....
Trying to workout, trying to clean off my art table to do some sewing and drawing, watching lots of Austen movies, working in the yard, hiding from the heat, cleaning out closets, getting Miss Greta prepared for school, laundry, playing, purging stuff, reading too late at night to myself and the kids, keeping the kids busy through their end of summer restlessness, preparing Fieldin to potty train, keeping the cat out of trouble, sneezing and sneezing thanks to my allergy to grass/ragweed..arggh, daydreaming, baking, school shopping, hiding my to do list, and reminding Greta that school is great and she loves it( I think she is a bit nervous..it's her first year of being at school a full day and being around the big kids).

No comments: