Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Letters To A Tooth Fairy

Miss Greta lost her second front tooth last night. There was sooo much excitement. She sat right down to write her tooth fairy a couple notes. I will decipher:


"Who is your name?" (what is your name?")


"I am saree to distract, interat you bat mi tooth was bleeting bad" (I am sorry to distract, interrupt you but my tooth was bleeding bad)


I am sorry but this is too cute. Who apologizes to a tooth fairy for taking up her time.. Miss Greta does. She also lit her little candle light as usual and put out her Tinkerbelle doll so both fairies could "talk".

The letter she wrote when she lost her first front tooth said "my tooth is not grouchy"

Her daddy joked that tooth fairies only take happy teeth... she wanted to make sure the tooth fairy knew none of hers are grouchy.

I love you Greta and your most gorgeous smile:)

No comments: