Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Little Help?

I am having a bit of creative block lately. I think it is all this crazy weather messing with my pysche..sun, rain, sun, wind, terrifying alien takeover grey stormy clouds, followed by sunshine. I am not the only one, the birds outside have been haywire and flying into our windows. Trust me when I say it isn't because my windows are clean. I think they are as confused as me, not knowing to bunker down or enjoy the flowers.

Around here: Fieldin is a triking little daredevil, Greta is starting to get into mathematics. She's going to be hearing alot of "go ask your daddy" in her future, We organized Greta's big girl room and she is actually keeping it clean, Fieldin carries on conversations ALL DAY with anyone who will listen and on any subject from sea otters to skunks smelling like poop, Greta moved into level two of swimming and is doing great..wooot woot!, I am gardening, Jeff is cussing at our backyard drip line and that's about it..

So help me with my creative block..what do you want to see or hear on this blog: more video? Dairy free recipe hit and misses? gardening in Or-y-gun, conversations with kids? randomness?let me know..

Sounds like Greta wants to watch the movie Megamind again.... it is cute. To all my amigos and family far away, I miss you. Come visit :)

No comments: