Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today..

( Picture taken by Greta )
Today Fieldin and I both got hair trims because Fieldin is such a good boy.
Today Greta finally answered a question that has always stumped me. What is it, that a candy corn tastes like? she told me.. cake batter. That's it!
Today we are walking in the wetlands by our house at night with flashlights and warm cider in hand.
Today was the most insanely beautiful Fall day I have ever seen...
Today Fieldin put his own pants and shoes on.
Today Greta read a whole learning to read book on her very own. Very cool lovey.
Today my friend made me laugh about our yearly holiday decorating. If you don't go Griswald, you don't go Christmas! Just wait people.
Today I miss my mom, looking forward to seeing my mother in law and dad in the coming weeks and hope my sister is feeling better.
Today I learned I don't like buttered rum mochas.
Today I checked email for the first time in days.
Today I am content. Happy Wednesday everyone.

No comments: