Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Falling Leaves in Flip Flops

The Halloween decorations are down and the Thanksgiving decorations are gradually making their way up. First we worked on a cut- out of a Horn O' Plenty, we turned small pumpkins into turkey centerpieces and today we gathered Falling leaves in short sleeves and flip flops. The weather has been so nice and I am still expecting the Pullman "don't forget your fleece hat!!!!" weather. I am digging the weather this year. This is my first Fall in this area since I was eleven and the feeling of a warm sun and a light breeze during after school play is all coming back to me.
I've been a bit lazy on the pictures as of late. The cameras are charging after working so hard during Halloween. The kids start soccer next week so they will be paling around with me again soon.
Happy post Halloween sugar rush everyone.

No comments: