Friday, September 24, 2010

F to the L to the U.. Whickity Whack.. The Flu

Pathetic isn't it..
These two watching Dumbo, drinking juice and recovering. Fieldin actually has a very mild case at this point(knockin' on wood here).
We have one bummed little girl who was NOT happy to miss school today. We promised we would pick up her homework today for her. I also did a quick art project this morning with the two before sofa time commenced. She is much like me, not wanting to miss school. School is awesome despite its "knock a household on its bottom, full of vigor, germs"
I had my down time yesterday afternoon, filling myself with sleep and cold care tea and honey.
Today I am on the mend to care for these little ones.
Jeff hasn't been afflicted yet, and like any smart man he headed out to work quickly and promptly this morning. I don't blame you one bit, Jeff. I will leave a face mask for you outside the front door :)
And on a side note... See Fieldin's sweater. He dressed himself once again. Today was blue and red pj pants, a popeye t-shirt, and a brown and green nordic v-neck layered over the top. He came into the bathroom this morning and said "I Stylish".

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Happy Sick Day to you! Happy Sick Day to you! Happy Sick Day dear Raylene, Greta, Fieldin and NOT JEFF! Happy Sick Day to you!
What a bummer, I am sorry you guys are sick! Call if you need anything!
darcy