Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ruh Roh..Look Who's Turning 5!!!!

Waiting for her friends to arrive. SO EXCITED!

Can't believe she is five. All dressed up ready to play and eat cake!

Her cake. The Scooby doo mystery machine. This cake was amazing! decorated on all sides with scooby and shaggy in all the windows. It was a work of art! or "Rork of Rart" as Scooby would say...


Hmmmm...Any guesses on her party theme?


Playing this morning while we decorated. Fieldin kept saying"balloons" and trying to reach them from the ceiling. Not sure which one was most excited....Greta is wearing her birthday girl crown in this pic...





3 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Greta!! And I almost fell over when I saw that cake, I seriously thought you made it and would be well on your way to a new career :)

Raylene said...

Thanks Sara, I will tell her! That cake was something, wasn't it?

Unknown said...

Happy bday looks like I missed an amazing time, hopefully you parental units survived!