Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happenings....

Life has been busy this last week. Time is spent getting everything into place to get Miss Greta registered for Kindergarten, me avoiding the DMV, check-ups at the dr., play, Jeff finding a glass float in the rocks at the ocean, the end of a birthday celebration and a visit from Gigi. Here is some other moments from the last few days...

Our pig pen of a back yard is slowly turning into a thing of beauty, thanks to a few qualified professionals..unlike myself. This would not even be a smidge level if I were doing this.
My girl is a budding artist. She is drawing the most amazing things lately. Reminds me of myself , once upon a time.

Another nightly visit from a neighborly frog. This pic was taken right before Fieldin poked a little too hard...don't worry it was o.k. and was safely returned home to live another day....barely.


Opening some Birthday presents. For you Pullmanites questioning our loyalties, one of those gifts had a WSU cheerleading dress inside. She isn't an OSU Beaver yet!
And in other news our very tall children are even taller than I imagined. Miss Belle is now slightly over 4 feet tall with 1 1/2 old brother quickly catching up at 3 feet!!!!! Yikes! I better go buy some heels.



No comments: