Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Should Have Been Doing Laundry, But Instead I Went To See A Big Red Dog....

Can you blame me? I love Clifford. I don't love laundry.

The kids had a very fun afternoon playing with other kids and sliding down Clifford. We took them to the Children's Museum and Greta loved playing restaurant and Fieldin like shopping for groceries. It was very fun.
We were gone almost all day and came home to find that our future home had been painted and a driveway had been laid. It was too dark to take pictures so I will be dragging the kids out in the morning to take a peek. For more pics from the day click the flickr link on the right.
Tomorrow's Friday everyone! and if you're lucky, a three day weekend.

1 comment:

Cherisa said...

Did you drive over to Portland for the Children's Museum or is there one closer to you? It's amazing what they have now that they didn't have when we were kids...

Looks like you're progressing with the new house and big life-changing experiences! So much fun! Are you exhausted yet?