Friday, January 15, 2010

Cougars In The Land Of Beavers

Here it is in the initial stages of painting. We had kept the color secret from Miss Greta so when we went on our walk to visit this morning, she was pleasantly surprised. "It's Cougar colored!!!!" She shouted. The whole back is in the dark maroon/crimson color. We may be far away, but we are still cougs.
Jeff had a good first day at the new job. Someone was nice enough to decorate his office space with Cougar decor only to find that someone else covered it in Oregon Beaver colors. These Beavs are hardcore. Even a picture of Butch the Cougar had Beaver teeth drawn on it. Very funny. I think he is going to have fun there.
As for the kids and I, we headed outside for a bit when Greta declared it was "recess" time and then spent the rest of the day playing inside. We played a new game....drive thru. I was the driver placing my order(which entailed me "driving" around the kitchen island) while the kids cooked at their little kitchen. No matter how many salads I ordered, I was told I would get extra cheese milkshakes, which by the way cost $10,000. By the time I reached the window I was given fake steak and lettuce which I have to say was much better than a cheesy milkshake.
Tonight I will be digging around for more stuff in boxes. What about you guys?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice looking house =p