Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Weekend


What I am remembering about this weekend...


  • Jeff bringing us the bass he caught home for dinner. It amazes me how such tiny fish can smell up a home so quickly when fried.

  • The smell of harvest, enjoying harvest with Greta and the awesome sunsets each night.

  • Enjoying a 16 oz double shot mocha with Laurie RIGHT before the Tase T Lentil 5k. I know, I know, not proper hydration...whatever...

  • Watching the baby follow Greta everywhere! Poor girl had a "my little brother is a pain" breakdown. After a good chat, she was back in love with her lil' pudger today saying" hey, scooter follow me" & "lil' brother let's play". He'd look at me like "did I hear that right?" then squeal and high tail it behind her before she changed her mind.

  • Watching the kids break in the new bathroom floor with a splash flood.

And finally getting done with some home projects. This week Greta has open house at preschool before the new school year resumes the following week. Time to start waving good- bye to summer. Greta worked on Fall art projects today, she has already bid farewell.


No comments: