Friday, August 21, 2009

In All The Chaos

(His morning routine. Crawling to his toys and looking for the dried peas he squirreled away the day before)
I've been slacking on this poor ol' blog. It doesn't need fed, wiped, chased after or need disgusting floor crumbs pulled out of its mouth, so occasionally I forget about it.

Life has been busy chasing after the babe and watching how he changes leaps and bounds daily. The house is in a bit of chaos with the playroom and our bedroom being moved and a new bathroom floor being put in today. At this point, I am lucky to find underwear and my toothbrush each morning.

Luckily for me, I can escape the mess instead of dealing with it since it is Lentil Festival weekend. Looking forward to the 5K walk/run with Laurie in the morning and all the other lentil fun in town.

Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy these last few weeks of summer!

No comments: