Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thoughts From An Accountant

As promised by Raylene last night, here is my version of random thoughts. Thanks a lot Raylene, see #5 below.
1. I enjoy playing the drums with Raylene & Greta, we have all types of drums in the basement.
2. My favorite vacation spot is Scotland, but I'm not a fan of driving on the left side of the road.
3. I have a large baseball card collection in the garage from the 80's.
4. I will eat all the cashews out of a nut bowl before anyone else gets the opportunity.
5. I hate writing about myself.
6. When I retire or win the lottery, I want to work on the grounds crew at Wrigley Field.
7. I've thrown a strike in bowling, going behind my back and through my legs.
8. My Grandpa was/is my hero.
9. I won't let Raylene cut my hair after the bald spot episode!
10. I'm patient, except for when writing about myself.
11. To be continued........ Ha Ha

No comments: