Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Things about Moi

Hello.... I know I have been very quiet again lately. So unlike me. The kids are busy bees, Jeffs been busy and when the days wind down to their end I find myself knitting for some down time on a project for next Christmas. I'm not into deadlines anymore so might as well give myself some wiggle room, plus, this project will take me awhile. I hope to show you glimpses of it in the coming months if my hands don't become arthritic beforehand. I've been seeing and receiving "random things about me" emails recently and thought I would share the randomness. I am pulling this stuff out of my.....brain (ahem) so bare with me.

The Randomness Henceforth:

1. I's think, that! good grammer is over-rated. This is because mine stinks.
2. I believe a pint of Guinness can cure the common cold & a bad day.
3. Two things make me grouchy. 1)Not finding time to do something creative each day( 5 min is enough) or 2)if I don't drink enough water. (No, I won't wear a hydration pack. ha ha I saw that coming.)
4. I have a lead foot.. Most of you already know this.
5. My favorite color is brown.
6. I heavily dislike cell phones.
7. I don't like to run, even though I used to run cross-country. (Between 3-8 miles a day..vomit)
8. I will pass Fieldy off to Jeff when I know he has a load in his pants and act like I didn't know. (Game on Jeff!)
9. When I was in middle school I wanted to be a meteorologist.
10. I have way too many hobbies and not enough time to do them.
11. "Man vs. Food" is my favorite T.V. show. Then "Lost", it gets second billing since it keeps me up at night.
12. My kids are cool. Me? maybe one day.

Randomness is harder than I thought. Tomorrow... Jeff will be sharing his random thoughts. Get ready folks....

2 comments:

Sara said...

A meteorologist? I didn't see that one coming!

Unknown said...

Good Idea for a post I best do one them there fancy posts like this on my here blog

I also agree with #1