Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quoting Dr. Suess

SAD
DAD
BAD
HAD
Dad is sad.
Very, very sad.
He had a bad day.
What a day dad had!
-Dr. Suess
This is a glimpse of how my brain works. When my spouse comes home saying he kind of had a bad day this is what pops into my head. Explains alot, doesn't it. We all had an off day around here today. We all have them, such is life. Today was nothing some toasted coconut cinnamon ice cream couldn't handle. The one in the household that needed the chilly goodness the most can't have it yet. Poor Fieldin has decided to cut a molar as his first tooth. I guess he is skipping the wimpy teeth and going for the hardcore "I can chew meat" ones first.
Today is gone. Today was fun.
Tomorrow is another one.
-Dr. Suess
Please tell me you all quote this much Suess too?

No comments: