Thursday, October 1, 2020

Slowly Returning

We have had such extreme changes over the last 6 months.. then we were gone for a bit and more changed. Our home didn’t even feel like home and schedules were nonexistent. We are slowly finding our new normal. Today I spent the day doing some Fall cleaning, cooking and baking. It started feeling a bit like home again. 
Jeff and I have been having so much fun with the scroll saw. We love  these lanterns. 
It’s Fall here. I love everything about Fall...
The garden is still producing but is slowly finishing. It is still worth a daily trip out back to gather vegies

One of lanterns at night on the porch
This girl loves her cat so very much. 
More and more pickles.. I think my pickle days are numbered....
To help with my stress, at night while we watch tv together, I knit! Using a bunch of my scrap yarn up and knitting pumpkins and then I top it off with a cinnamon stick. I’ve kept a few but giving them to anyone who will take them. I had a patch of homemade pumpkins 

 Finally back to cooking, I finally made a very successful batch of egg rolls. I was so proud:) 

No comments: