Friday, July 26, 2019

Around Here

It’s been busy around here and a lot of time in the car. I finally realized I was wearing two different colored flip flops everyday. I think it probably started one early morning trying to get one of the kids somewhere and a dark shoe closet...

Sad because I can’t play..

Lil’ man has been drawing a bit more and wanting to do stop motion photography. He’s taking a coding camp this week at the college where he and another camper are creating a clue board game type game but on the computer. Can’t wait to see or hear how it turns out on his last day of coding. 

Laminator means...Back to school! I’ve been messing(literally) around my classroom and moved furniture in. Ready to head back this Fall after a wonderful year  Sabbatical. 


My once a year feeling to get out the sewing machine which we all know never turns out well. I can’t sew or make coffee and I need to give up on them. The fam almost headed for the hills when they saw fabric..I feel like every year we change something around here to help the environment. We are going paperless in the kitchen. No more paper towels or napkins. So I went to work making paperless towels and going to make a few new tablecloths. I scared the fam saying we were going toilet paperless and read a (hilarious but not supposed to be hilarious) article about how one does that. I met instant revolt and a threat from the eldest child. I don’t know how they took me seriously because I was laughing hysterically.  


My newest game addiction. This game makes ya think.. hard. A friend introduced us and the next day Jeff found one at the thrift store for 99 cents. It is so head hurting fun that I almost hit the $14.95 button on Amazon to get it in 2 days. Thanks to Jeff’s daily thrift store walks.. ahem. Mandatory work breaks:) we saved some cash. 

No comments: