Friday, July 26, 2019

Another Frugal Fun Day

Lil’ man finished his camp today. He said his game turned out pretty well and he was happy with it!

We are still having frugal fun this summer. The kids roll their eyes when I chant “free,free,free!” But I know they secretly have fun with it. Jeff and Fieldin picked some FREE blackberries that went into this blackberry/peach pie. 

I let out some creative energy by saving these cans from the recycle bin and turning them into flower vases. I just need to add some flowers. Price: Free! 

Nummy store. Nummy Free cookies if you ask nicely:) 

Put a bird on it.. or so they say in Portland. Put a bird on it and people like it.. 

I get cards in the mail from a realtor and these cards have FREE things on them. I got this beauty of a zinnia today that is pretty happy on my front porch. Went to the nursery, gave them the card and boom! instant smile on my face ‘cause I got a new plant. 

Summer reading program, free Carl’s Jr. kids meals. Total treat since they don’t get these. They regretted it awhile later when their tummy’s hurt. :( 



No comments: