Friday, March 29, 2019

A Glimpse: Day 5

Day five started with work on a book report and then playtime with a friend. 

Sleepy kitty, bird watching kitty and annoying kitty because she refuses to eat her new food. We think it is too healthy for her taste buds.... 

It is wild trillium season in Oregon which means spring to me 

Greta has been gone for 14 hours and counting at a robotics tournament. She sent me this pic of their robot, Maggie. 

Walk #2 in the woods with Jeff and Fieldin in the evening. 

Walk # 1: Around the wetlands in my neighborhood

Sleeping Fieldin. The funny part of this photo is the hidden donut I found. See the crumpled paper towels on his nightstand? Someone took the special donut he wanted, knowing his sister would be up before him tomorrow and he didn't want her to take it. I will remain quiet on this one. He is usually not so sneaky and for thinking ahead I must applaud him :) 
Now add in some bad tires, my first chicken burial :( two cups of coffee and a lot of rocking in front porch rocking chairs.. this about sums up the day. 

No comments: