Saturday, May 19, 2018

Domino Effect

 There is never a dull moment around here. I seem to always be up to trouble and my poor Jeff always gets pulled in. I saw a funny quote about if you want your husband to do something, start doing it yourself. It is funny but it seems to be true as well. After 8 rainy years, the front porch wood was rotting. I made the mistake of kicking it and it was more rotten then I thought. Above is what the porch looked like after I took a hammer to it and cleaned up my mess before Jeff got home! 
 It went a little like this: Hammer, mallet and then recruited muscle. 
 and we decided we like it better this way. Fieldin said it looked like a southern sitting porch. So then we had to buy rocking chairs. Then we had to buy more plants. Now we sit and rock and the porch is getting used again. 

No comments: