Saturday, May 19, 2018

7 More Days

7 more days and I say goodbye to another class of little rascals. This was my fifth year teaching preschool. The countless memories make me smile. I am pretty sure I can't get through a day of work without laughing hysterically, smiling til my cheeks hurt and sometimes I lose my voice from singing and talking. This year I hung up all my past class pictures and had fun showing parents and my current students past pictures of their siblings and even their cousins. My photo wall is growing and so is my heart. I am blessed to have a job I am excited to go to in the morning. I am beyond lucky to have a job that fulfills my families needs, my own need to contribute to society and the love I get to give and receive from all the kids and families. Those 5 years went by fast. They were also full of magic thanks to all those sweet children. Some say they think I am going to be a "lifer". I guess time will tell. 

No comments: