Monday, January 15, 2018

Little Library

Thank you to my uncle, I finally have a little free library! I have wanted one for so long. 
 We painted it to match our front door and we have been collecting books to get it all stocked. I will finish painting it this Spring when the weather is warmer and add a reading bench. 
 Now our pathway to no where has a purpose. We put the library up and didn't put books in in right away. We went out the next morning to put a latch on the door and found that books had already been dropped off. It was a really fun surprise. We enjoy checking on it and finding new books and adding our own books to it. We also put puzzles in it when we are done with them and it is fun to see them disappear and reappear. Books for young kids are the most popular by far. 
My happy little library :) 

No comments: