Friday, December 15, 2017

Robotics For The Eldest

 Well, Fieldin didn't make it to state but this girl did. She and her fellow fintastic fish team. They played ukes and sang songs during down time during the competition.
 and yes, they made lego glasses. Her team below( one 9th grader, Greta a 7th grader and 3, 5th graders) It is one smart group of gals.

 Robot challenges above and below
 They were asked to go in front of everyone at closing ceremonies and sing one of their songs they made up for competition... 
 Winning their trophy and heading onto state competition next month. 

 The winners..(above) 
 Some of the teams. My girl and my boy!!! Can you find them?? I am one proud mama. 
 Sadly, I was taking care of the boys team and didn't coach Greta's team so I wasn't able to watch any of their presentations but I did get to see a couple of their robot runs. They did amazing. Great job Fintastic Fish. Good luck at State!

No comments: