Friday, March 3, 2017

Around Here

 Around here, life is full. Days fly by. 
Greta is usually busy working, researching and studying. With her nose in her laptop or a book these days. 
 Greta's plant cell cookie. It was beautiful. 
 little man is still writing novels. He still loves his typewriter and loves working on the floor. When he is not doing this, his new found love is cartooning. He and I are so similar. 
 For the last couple months we've been dropping Greta off at OSU on Tuesdays to learn science from girls in the field.. She has learned astronomy, biochemistry, lazer cutting, about drones, computer programming etc.. She is all done and misses it. She also recently got her baby sitting certification and is now certified in CPR. She is a busy girl. 
 we bought Fieldin a DJ machine. You can only imagine how much he loves it. 
 My class. Only three months left in my first year teaching on my own. I have loved it. I am blessed. The year has blown by and I can't believe I will have to say goodbye to my class soon. :( 
 Mr. Fieldin is now reading Harry Potter. I found this beloved bear on his floor with a Harry Potter scar taped to his forehead, The Hogwarts gryffindor tie on and a Q-tip taped to his paw as his wand... Fieldin is a creative one... 
my class again. We are enjoying an under the sea theme in class for part of the month and we are all enjoying it. 

No comments: