Saturday, May 23, 2015

Around Here

Wow! May flew by way too quickly. 
We are finally over alot of sickness this month and Greta is back to full mobility after spraining her ankle. 
I am finishing up with another year of school and it has been a great one. We have a couple kiddos that we need to say goodbye to early and it is never easy. I only have 4 more work days until my summer officially starts. Then I report back in late August to get ready for classes to start in September. This year went by like a flash, but like I said such a fun year. 
 Chomps has been busy watching the blue birds nesting in the back yard and he likes howling at the two dove pairs we have back again this year. We can't let him out as much with all the nesting birds but when we do he keeps busy catching snakes for us. 
 Soccer is over and Fieldin had a great year playing. Now we move into T-ball season which he is enjoying. 
My goofballs. I never know what or whom I will get when I pick these two up at school. 

 Now that we are all on the mend our afternoons, evenings and weekends are spent outside. 
Everything is in bloom around these parts. 
 We've been hitting the hiking trails and forests on a regular basis, sometimes every day. We love it. Such great family time. This is why I forget to take pictures. We head out and I forget a camera.
 Little man has finally decided to start riding a bike. I guess he has given up on his "If I run, I get places faster" philosophy. 
 We've been cutting roses for a week and love it. It is also strawberry and rhubarb season so we are stocking up for winter. 
 more hiking and Fieldin is in charge of the trail map. He still wears soccer socks everywhere these days. I guess he is prepared if there is a game going on some where. 

No comments: