Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Hermit's Emerge

We haven't been out to the beach since the summer, which is strange for us. 
We decided to take a day trip to get out of the house. Jeff and I always associate snow with the holidays. We rarely get snow here and not even the random flutter here this year. Since we moved here we have spent alot of time in the winter at the beach..I think the sand has replaced our snow. I came home feeling a bit more in the holiday spirit after seeing some sand. 
 
 At the aquarium. I was having trouble photographing this "speedy" seahorse.. I couldn't keep up with him/her with my camera. 
 In a life jacket "fishing" then he had to weigh his catch. He would have stayed here for hours.. 

 I love the sea nettles below.. my favorite


 Love this.. Fieldin was the grumpy otter.. Greta still says she wants to teach marine biology one day, so she loves this picture. She loves the aquarium. For her birthday she wants to adopt a sting ray with her birthday money. 
 This kid loves watching fish and trying to figure them out. 

No comments: