Monday, December 22, 2014

Cookie Making


 I think we have perfected gluten free gingerbread cookie dough finally.. So excited to eat it again. 
Fieldin rolled it out for us and the kids went to work with the holiday cookie cutters. 
 It smelled amazing in the house. I feel like it just smells like sugar in the kitchen lately. With the kids and Jeff baking and old gingerbread houses laying around... and I feel like I am only eating sugar for every meal :) 
 I stayed away from the baking part but hopped in for the decorating. We all had fun with the decorating and next year I need to double up on icing.

 Fieldin threw on his apron and was in his element.  

 The finished product and the annual Santa bribe. Some have been eaten but Fieldin is making sure there are enough left for Christmas Eve. 


No comments: