Saturday, November 8, 2014

Around Here

Around here we are relaxing. 
We took two months off of sports and it is such a nice break. It is a bit sad really how much time those activities can take away from the little things of life which are so important. So, lately the kids have been reading, not having to rush on homework, playing, building and making crafts. I've been catching up around the house and dusting off old projects and happy to be working on hobbies once again. It took a couple weeks for us all to decompress but we are in the lazy swing of things now. I think being busy is just part of life now but this break reminds me that for our little family it is even more important to find time not to be busy. So the burnt out light in the foyer is now shining bright.The grass is mowed. There is a project on my knitting needles and the kids are always up for watching a movie with the cat (who is actually happy to have us around more). I can get used to this. 

No comments: