Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Relaxation

It was nice getting away on a family vacation. 
As usual every morning started out with lego building. That part was the same as home. 

 I will be honest it took a couple days for me to decompress, it's been a busy summer. 
We took the kids pedal boating which we loved. Greta wanted to pedal but I was afraid we'd tip the boat moving around. 
 The kids hung their legs off the boat and relaxed while Jeff and I did the legwork. I loved it. 
 The view we woke up to each day. We loved seeing different types of birds in the morning. 



 There was alot of time spent playing Muppet yahtzee especially in the morning. 
 and just like home the table was always covered with books and legos. That I couldn't escape from. 

 We watched a raptor presentation that was really neat and caught up on movie watching. 
 and these two(especially Fieldin) were always up for pool time. 

 The kids said some of their favorite things were pickle ball, tennis, biking, swimming, pedal boating and playing. I agree with them. 

No comments: