Monday, June 16, 2014

Model Citizen

Greta was given a citizenship award today at the end of the year assembly at school. 
In true Greta form she acted like it was no big deal. I am sure she was proud but she puts on a good poker face. I was proud and told her so after school and she looked at me like she didn't even know what I was talking about. At least she didn't see me take this picture or I would have got the look once again. 
A couple parents and us were joking about how she used her extra long arms and avoided even having to go up the stairs and accept it like most would(possibly because it would be harder for me to get a picture :). I guess by using her elastic arm super powers she avoided tripping on the stairs which could lead to possible humiliation. Good call Greta. 
And good job we are proud of you, even though we aren't supposed to tell you so...or hug you in front of your friends :) You will thank us one day for those hugs! 


No comments: