Saturday, May 31, 2014

Preschool Graduation

Lil' man is ready for Kindergarten. 
Actually, he can not wait for kindergarten. 
He graduated from preschool on Friday morning. 
 Story time in class. 
 Waiting to sing their two songs and then graduate. 
 Getting his diploma from Mrs. Dole
 And congratulated by Mrs. Gleason

 He was very proud. We got him a small graduation gift. Legos of course. 
 He is official he has a diploma now. 
 We HAD to make a trip to frozen yogurt and get extra toppings of course! 
This was a bit hard for me. I've realized the last few weeks I won't be able to peek in on him as I pass by his class at work. I will miss that. I got to see how he acted in a different environment and loved it. I will miss driving to work with him and his hugs before class as he walks down the hall saying "the hands on the two!" which meant it was 9:10 and time for him to go to class to start his table job. I knew it was special but still think I took seeing him at school each day for granted. I will miss him reading the board to me in the morning, waving at me down the hall and helping me setup class. Not seeing him on the playground will be strange. I won't be able to see him at school much next year but I guess having him so close this year should make up for that. 
Your journey is just beginning buddy. You are so smart and responsible. I can't wait to see you karate chop kindergarten. :) 

No comments: