Sunday, September 1, 2013

They Requested "No Photo Studio"

I used to always take their photos and then one day I was lazy  able to let go and have someone else try their hand at it. We did this a few times over last year and the kids seemed ok with it. I was a bit surprised when the day before a recent photo session they BEGGED me to cancel and take the photos myself. Since these two don't whine much and are pretty easy going I realized this must be something they don't want to do. They like when I take the pics because they can be more themselves and pick where they want their pics taken. 
I have to say I am very pleased and I truly do think they show their little wonderful personalities. 









Here are some of my favorites. There were so many good ones it was hard to pick these out. The last time at the photo studio they were little rascals and it was hard to get some decent "not forced" pics.. I guess I may be their photographer for a bit longer. 

No comments: