Thursday, August 29, 2013

Around Here

Around here Jeff has been taking the pictures, which is why we have three... :) 
I need to start grabbing the camera more. 
 Around here Jeff caught fresh Chinook salmon which always makes for a happy cat. 
 Around here, the kids like watching America's Got Talent. Fieldin likes a certain act where a woman rides a unicycle and stacks bowls on her feet, kicks them up and catches them on her head. He tries to do the same tricks but with dixie cups or popcorn bowls. It is pretty funny. 
Around here we are still drying and freezing fruit. The kids were excited to get an ice cream maker to make our own blueberry ice cream. I want to try nectarine. 

Around here, I have begun working. Since I will be working at a preschool I have been able to take the kids with me while I do work in the classroom. It is nice and exciting after about 8 years of staying home. The kids are happy for me so that is how I knew I could go back to work.  
Around here, we are gearing up for school. Greta starts next week. She gets her OWN desk this year and it is all stacked with her supplies. She is in the second row, front and center, by the pencil sharpener and by the windows and outside door(for the breeze on warm days) I told her she did a good job picking the prime real estate desk. I think her teacher will be a good match for her as well. She is all smiles and can't wait to get back to school. 
Fieldin also starts Pre-K next week. I'm not sure if he really cares. He likes school, he likes home. He's pretty happy anywhere. I think he is happy to wear his backpack again and play with new toys. 
It has been a different summer with alot happening. Some good, some bad, some in between. 
The leaves are changing outside and we have already changed into Fall around here. 
Good bye Summer. 
Yay! Fall! 

No comments: