Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy First Day Of School For The Eldest

Happy First Day! This year Greta said she wants to make her own lunch. We will see how long this lasts but as of late she has been very responsible getting herself ready in the morning so I think she could do this. Here is part of her lunch today. Even though she will make her own lunch I am still sneaking in notes..:)
 Same idea as last year for pics but a bigger Greta and a bigger chalkboard. 


 She has been waiting to wear this "save the elephants" shirt for a month. 
 Fieldin told her he'd miss her and I got the picture.. 
 Getting all packed up. She said she's excited for third grade because she can do more science this year and dissect an owl pellet... 
She also told me this morning that I could drop her off at the school drop off and not walk her in this year. 
When we got to the drop off she didn't get out. Then she said "I will LET you guys walk me in because I know you two will miss me horribly" 
I think she will miss us a bit to :) 

No comments: