Friday, September 6, 2013

Around Here

Around here I am happy it is Friday so we can all breathe a bit. 
Greta had a great first week of school and started volleyball this week. We have also been tracking down a script for her because she wants to try out for a play at the city theatre this Fall. 
 Around here, This was my first main week at work and Fieldin has been hanging out either with me or at his Pre-K class. I am getting used to a new schedule but truly feel it was time for me to go back to work. Our routine at home has changed but the kids are doing great and being wonderful helpers. Fieldin still sees me quite a bit so he doesn't mind too much. I am home before Greta gets out of school so she doesn't notice much difference. I always take pictures of them going to school so it was only fair they took one of me to. 
 Little man spends much of his time drawing and playing with legos this week. He started soccer AND basketball this week. He had three nights of practice and he was a trooper. 
 Reading to brother after she got home from school. 
 Fieldin's newest thing is designing blankets out of paper. This is one of his designs for the cat. He also made one for a friends little boy. He loves making "blankets" and he cuts fringe around the page. 
It was a busy week. Happy busy. 

No comments: