Sunday, May 19, 2013

Preschool Field Trip To The Fire Station

Busy week around here, so playing a bit of catch up. 
Fieldin had a field trip on Friday. The hard part of this blog is not being able to always post all the pictures I take. I don't want to post pics of other peoples children if I don't have approval. So I kept a couple cute ones out that will have to make their way into a scrapbook instead. 
 Fieldin and his buddy. These two are like peas in a pod. Also, they can make some major mischief with water. Good thing the hoses were turned off at the station. 
 In the front seat. 
 About ready to board an ambulance. 
Very cute field trip. I love his preschool and his teachers. He is a very lucky little boy. Two more weeks of school for him. I know he will miss it horribly this summer. 

No comments: